Just yourself in
- Live Instructor-led online
- Appropriate for individuals
- Attend class from home or office
- NOT e-Learning - live instructors teaching
Have a group in
for groups of 5 or more students
- Custom classes
based on your needs
- Large savings compared to individual training
West Sacramento Windows 8 Classes - Live Online
REGISTER EARLY! - Here's Why...
Our Windows 8 courses in West Sacramento are instructor-led classes taught by live instructors. Our West Sacramento Windows 8 classes are hands-on and feature both lecture and lab time to actually do what you are learning. You will learn Windows 8 from expert instructors, with real world experience. We provide West Sacramento Windows 8 classes for individuals or groups in West Sacramento.
Windows 8 is the latest release of the Microsoft Windows operating system. Windows 8 (client) introduces significant changes to the operating system's graphical user interface and platform for a fast and fluid experience with emphasis on touchscreen input and with added security. This OS is for use on personal computers, laptops, tablets, and home theater PCs.
When it comes to training, Windows 8 might not seem like a priority. Not a lot of companies are adopting it as their primary OS, mostly because it doesn't offer many benefits over older versions of Windows, but it's still important to become familiar with Windows 8, even if you never plan on using it in your day-to-day.
Even if your company has no plans to install Windows 8 on company machines, chances are that a number of your employees are buying tablets, laptops, and even desktop machines for personal use that are running Windows 8 meaning that your IT department needs to be familiar with how it works, and specifically how it interacts with your company's servers.
How do you teach your IT department how to interact with Windows 8, though? There are a ton of changes, especially on the technical side, that make Windows 8 different than any other version of Windows that has come before. Thankfully, we at Certified Staffing Solutions are here to help.
If you're a small business with just a single IT professional, we offer the ability for him or her to enjoy the benefits of direct personalized training virtually, by using a real live training professional via camera to directly communicate.
On the other hand, if you have a whole group of IT professionals to train on Windows 8, we also offer a second type of training seminar where we send a trainer to your place of business and teach groups.
Additional Courses Available:
Have a Group of Students in West Sacramento?
If you have a group of several students, we are able to provide Windows 8 training onsite at companies in the West Sacramento
, CA area.
> Request an Onsite Training Quote < for your group in West Sacramento today.
How Onsite Training Works
- An expert Instructor will come to your office and personally train the students
- Course can be fully customized to your training needs
- Each student receives a Course Manual with Practice Files (Materials provided before the class date)
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 3-4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
- Training is completed in a convenient session(s) of your choosing
- Two 15 minute breaks and one hour long break for lunch daily
> Request an Onsite Training Quote <
Certified Staffing Solutions West Sacramento, CA Windows 8 training classes