var google_conversion_id = 1016661147;
var google_conversion_language = "en";
var google_conversion_format = "3";
var google_conversion_color = "ffffff";
var google_conversion_label = "WoXMCO2zxAIQm4nk5AM";
var google_conversion_value = 0;
/* ]]> */
SQL Training Classes
If you are looking to boost your overall tech knowledge and resume through training, SQL courses are a great avenue to do so. While we offer a wide selection of classes, SQL is one of the most popular topics in our catalog and with good reason. Learn SQL with our hands-on, instructor-led SQL training courses. Our SQL training classes are task-based and focus on real-world scenarios and challenges that students may face. Whether you take advantage of our private on-site or instructor-led online classes, SQL will be taught in a method to help you learn quickly and efficiently. With our training, SQL skills will be acquired, so that you can apply them in the workplace and beyond. Our SQL courses are comprehensive, concise, and convenient to give you the utmost flexibility.
Just yourself needing training?
- Live Instructor-led online
- Appropriate for individuals/small groups
- Attend class from home or office
- NOT e-Learning - live instructors teaching
Have a group needing training?
for groups of 5 or more students
- Custom classes
based on your needs
- Instant Quote Sheet Emailed to You
Upcoming Instructor-led Online Classes
MySQL Administration and Development
This 4-day class encourages the student to explore database fundamentals, as well as MySQL® features. MySQL is the open source community's most popular Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) offering, and is a key part of LAMP - Linux™, Apache™, MySQL, PHP/Perl/Python®. Many Fortune 500 companies adopt MySQL to reap the benefits of an open source, platform-independent RDMS, such as simplifying conversion from other platforms and lowering database Total Cost of Ownership by 90%.
SQL Querying - Basic
In this course you will compose SQL queries to retrieve desired information from a database. You will also work with advanced queries to manipulate and index tables. And you will create transactions so that you can choose to save or cancel data entry process.
Group Onsite SQL Classes
Instructor-led SQL Training.
Hands-on. Onsite at Your Office.
If you have a group of people needing training, then Onsite SQL training at
your office may be a great fit. First, you get a discounted rate per student
versus our online live classes. Second, you can fully customize the course to
your exact needs. Lastly, we will come to your office to deliver the training,
so no travel is required by your or your employees.
- A Certified Instructor will come to your office and personally train the students
- Course can be fully customized to your training needs
- Each student receives a Course Manual with Practice Files
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 3-4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
- Training is completed in a convenient session(s) of your choosing
- Two 15 minute breaks and one hour long break for lunch daily
Top SQL Training Locations: