var google_conversion_id = 1016661147;
var google_conversion_language = "en";
var google_conversion_format = "3";
var google_conversion_color = "ffffff";
var google_conversion_label = "IqoICN21xAIQm4nk5AM";
var google_conversion_value = 0;
/* ]]> */
PHP Programming Training Classes
Used on millions of websites and servers today, PHP is a key programming language for developing interactive websites and other applications that drive today’s world. With the right sequence of PHP training courses, you can learn the programming skills needed to make the most of PHP on the job market and for private use. Our PHP training online curriculum is the ideal way to get the best instructor-led education without having to commit to PHP training classes on-site. Each online PHP class in our PHP online training program is designed to maximize the benefits of private learning while providing a foundation for future PHP training classes and education.
Upcoming Instructor-led Online Classes
PHP Programming with MySQL
This course covers the basics of PHP and MySQL along with introductions to advanced topics including object-oriented programming and how to build Web sites that incorporate authentication and security. After you complete this course, you will be able to use PHP and MySQL to build professional quality, database-driven Web sites.
Group Onsite PHP Programming Classes
Instructor-led PHP Programming Training.
Hands-on. Onsite at Your Office.
If you have a group of people needing training, then Onsite PHP Programming training at
your office may be a great fit. First, you get a discounted rate per student
versus our online live classes. Second, you can fully customize the course to
your exact needs. Lastly, we will come to your office to deliver the training,
so no travel is required by your or your employees.
- A Certified Instructor will come to your office and personally train the students
- Course can be fully customized to your training needs
- Each student receives a Course Manual with Practice Files
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 3-4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
- Training is completed in a convenient session(s) of your choosing
- Two 15 minute breaks and one hour long break for lunch daily
Top PHP Programming Training Locations: