HTML5 Training Classes
Rather than having students learn HTML5 via impersonal courses found with other online sources, our HTML5 classes add a personal touch that will help to accelerate learning and give students a true insight into everything that HTML5 has to offer. Choose one of our HTML5 training courses today to start taking advantage of HTML5, as it will certainly play a large part in the tech industry’s future. Like most of our training offerings, our HTML5 classes are provided as private, on-site services, as well as online for added convenience. Regardless of which HTML5 course option you choose, all are instructor-led and of the highest quality.
Upcoming Instructor-led Online Classes
Introduction to HTML5
Students will start by getting their hands dirty and jumping right into HTML5 code. They will learn about the new HTML5 structural, semantic, and form tags, how to use Canvas to create drawings natively in the browser, how to work with HTML5 audio and video, the new methods for storing variables client-side, and how to build applications that work offline. Along the way, they will learn about the current state of browser support for HTML5 and the theory behind all the changes that have been made.
Group Onsite HTML5 Classes
Instructor-led HTML5 Training.
Hands-on. Onsite at Your Office.
If you have a group of people needing training, then Onsite HTML5 training at
your office may be a great fit. First, you get a discounted rate per student
versus our online live classes. Second, you can fully customize the course to
your exact needs. Lastly, we will come to your office to deliver the training,
so no travel is required by your or your employees.
- A Certified Instructor will come to your office and personally train the students
- Course can be fully customized to your training needs
- Each student receives a Course Manual with Practice Files
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 3-4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
- Training is completed in a convenient session(s) of your choosing
- Two 15 minute breaks and one hour long break for lunch daily
Top HTML5 Training Locations: