Microsoft Publisher Training Classes
Click each title for full descriptions and schedules:
Certified Staffing Solutions offer Microsoft Publisher training both on-site and online. The Microsoft Publisher classes are instructor-led, which allows you to ask questions during the training and makes it easier to master the software. Anyone that works in your public relations or marketing department needs to have a solid understanding of how to utilize Microsoft Publisher. If you are switching to this program from a different one, scheduling Microsoft Publisher courses for your entire staff will make implementing the software much easier.
Just yourself needing training?
- Live Instructor-led online
- Appropriate for individuals/small groups
- Attend class from home or office
- NOT e-Learning - live instructors teaching
Have a group needing training?
for groups of 5 or more students
- Custom classes
based on your needs
- Instant Quote Sheet Emailed to You
Upcoming Instructor-led Online Classes
Top Microsoft Publisher Training Locations:
Group Onsite Microsoft Publisher Classes
Instructor-led Microsoft Publisher Training.
Hands-on. Onsite at Your Office.
Have a Group Needing Microsoft Publisher Training?
If you have a group of people needing training, then Onsite Microsoft Publisher training at
your office may be a great fit. First, you get a discounted rate per student
versus our online live classes. Second, you can fully customize the course to
your exact needs. Lastly, we will come to your office to deliver the training,
so no travel is required by your or your employees.
- A Certified Instructor will come to your office and personally train the students
- Course can be fully customized to your training needs
- Each student receives a Course Manual with Practice Files
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 3-4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
- Training is completed in a convenient session(s) of your choosing
- Two 15 minute breaks and one hour long break for lunch daily