Windows Powershell Training Classes
Certified Staffing Solutions provides hands-on, instructor-led classes for Microsoft PowerShell.
PowerShell is a command-line shell and scripting language designed for system administration and automation. Built on the .NET Framework, Windows PowerShell enables IT professionals and developers control and automate the administration of Windows and applications.
With Windows PowerShell, you can remotely manage single or multiple Windows-based servers and automate day-to-day management and administration tasks.
Upcoming Instructor-led Online Classes
Automating Windows Administration with Windows PowerShell 3.0
This course teaches the fundamentals of Windows PowerShell 3.0 command line interface and scripting language—one step at a time. This practical course delivers learn-by-doing exercises, timesaving tips, and hands-on sample scripts for performing administrative tasks on both local and remote Windows systems.
Group Onsite Windows Powershell Classes
Instructor-led Windows Powershell Training.
Hands-on. Onsite at Your Office.
If you have a group of people needing training, then Onsite Windows Powershell training at
your office may be a great fit. First, you get a discounted rate per student
versus our online live classes. Second, you can fully customize the course to
your exact needs. Lastly, we will come to your office to deliver the training,
so no travel is required by your or your employees.
- A Certified Instructor will come to your office and personally train the students
- Course can be fully customized to your training needs
- Each student receives a Course Manual with Practice Files
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 3-4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
- Training is completed in a convenient session(s) of your choosing
- Two 15 minute breaks and one hour long break for lunch daily
Top Windows Powershell Training Locations: