Microsoft IIS Training Classes
Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows® Server is a flexible, secure and easy-to-manage Web server for hosting anything on the Web. From media streaming to web application hosting, IIS’s scalable and open architecture is ready to handle the most demanding tasks.
Just yourself needing training?
- Live Instructor-led online
- Appropriate for individuals/small groups
- Attend class from home or office
- NOT e-Learning - live instructors teaching
Have a group needing training?
for groups of 5 or more students
- Custom classes
based on your needs
- Instant Quote Sheet Emailed to You
Upcoming Instructor-led Online Classes
Top Microsoft IIS Training Locations:
Group Onsite Microsoft IIS Classes
Instructor-led Microsoft IIS Training.
Hands-on. Onsite at Your Office.
Have a Group Needing Microsoft IIS Training?
If you have a group of people needing training, then Onsite Microsoft IIS training at
your office may be a great fit. First, you get a discounted rate per student
versus our online live classes. Second, you can fully customize the course to
your exact needs. Lastly, we will come to your office to deliver the training,
so no travel is required by your or your employees.
- A Certified Instructor will come to your office and personally train the students
- Course can be fully customized to your training needs
- Each student receives a Course Manual with Practice Files
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 3-4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
- Training is completed in a convenient session(s) of your choosing
- Two 15 minute breaks and one hour long break for lunch daily