Certified Ethical Hacking Training Classes
Learn ethical hacking with our hands-on, instructor-led training courses in our ethical hacker training program. Our Ethical Hacking classes are task-based and focus on real-world scenarios and challenges that students face in their day-to-day environments. Some of the Ethical Hacking training is done online, which means you don’t have to be on-site to complete your training but we do offer on-site training for groups.
Upcoming Certified Ethical Hacking Classes
- Live Online:
- In Classroom: Classes listed with a City name are conducted in a classroom via our Remote Instructor-led training method - Learn More.
- Have a group? We can come onsite to your office and hold a course - LearLearn More.
Certified Ethical Hacking
Learning ethical hacking with hands on training. An ethical hacker is usually employed by an organization who trusts him or her to attempt to penetrate networks and/or computer systems, using the same methods as a black hat hacker, for the purpose of finding and fixing computer security vulnerabilities. Unauthorized hacking (i.e., gaining access to computer systems without prior authorization from the owner) is a crime in most countries, but penetration testing done by request of the owner of the victim system(s) or network(s) is not.
Group Onsite Certified Ethical Hacking Classes
Instructor-led Certified Ethical Hacking Training.
Hands-on. Onsite at Your Office.
If you have a group of people needing training, then Onsite Certified Ethical Hacking training at
your office may be a great fit. First, you get a discounted rate per student
versus our online live classes. Second, you can fully customize the course to
your exact needs. Lastly, we will come to your office to deliver the training,
so no travel is required by your or your employees.
- A Certified Instructor will come to your office and personally train the students
- Course can be fully customized to your training needs
- Each student receives a Course Manual with Practice Files
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 3-4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
- Training is completed in a convenient session(s) of your choosing
- Two 15 minute breaks and one hour long break for lunch daily
Top Certified Ethical Hacking Training Locations: