By Jonathan O'Brien
with our hands-on, instructor-led training courses. Our
training is available on-site for groups in a private setting. We also offer
online classes for individuals. Each
seminar that we offer is instructor-led, so whether you need
Just yourself in
- Live Instructor-led online
- Appropriate for individuals
- Attend class from home or office
- NOT e-Learning - live instructors teaching
Have a group in
for groups of 5 or more students
- Custom classes
based on your needs
- Large savings compared to individual training
add content to documents, create dynamic documents, and navigate between layers in a document.
create a form, store data in it, and manipulate the data.
validate data using control constructs.
manipulate numerical, string, and date values.
search for a pattern using a regular expression and understand Ajax.
Learn to develop webs pages that have interactive content with an online course at Certified Staffing Solutions. This course is suited to student who have experience designing web pages and writing HTML and XHTML. The ability to use a web browser is another quality needed. This class can be given at your company or business with a qualified instructor or taken online. The class offers real life problems and give students a chance to learn to solve problems with hands on experience. The qualified instructor will share their knowledge and expertise with you. Once the student learns this programming language they can learn others. Online courses let those working full time find time to complete courses without missing work. Also they can learn at their own pace so it is less stressful. Choose group or individual training depending on what's best for you. Contact Certified Staffing Solutions today to learn more.
Additional Courses Available:
Have a Group of Students in Long Island?
, NY area.
> Request an Onsite Training Quote < for your group in Long Island today.
How Onsite Training Works
- An expert Instructor will come to your office and personally train the students
- Course can be fully customized to your training needs
- Each student receives a Course Manual with Practice Files (Materials provided before the class date)
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 3-4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
- Training is completed in a convenient session(s) of your choosing
- Two 15 minute breaks and one hour long break for lunch daily
> Request an Onsite Training Quote <
Certified Staffing Solutions