By Jonathan O'Brien
with our hands-on, instructor-led training courses. Our
training is available on-site for groups in a private setting. We also offer
online classes for individuals. Each
seminar that we offer is instructor-led, so whether you need
Just yourself in
- Live Instructor-led online
- Appropriate for individuals
- Attend class from home or office
- NOT e-Learning - live instructors teaching
Have a group in
for groups of 5 or more students
- Custom classes
based on your needs
- Large savings compared to individual training
add content to documents, create dynamic documents, and navigate between layers in a document.
create a form, store data in it, and manipulate the data.
validate data using control constructs.
manipulate numerical, string, and date values.
search for a pattern using a regular expression and understand Ajax.
When scheduling your training course with Certified Staffing Solutions, you will find two available options, online and onsite, both lead by live, expert instructors. The online course offers flexibility to the student who is working while continuing their education. They can work on their own schedule, at their own pace, creating a more relaxed atmosphere in which to learn. Onsite classes are ideal when you have a group of students to train. Our onsite training can be scheduled to take place at your facility. The same expert instructors will come to your place of business for group training.
Additional Courses Available:
REGISTER EARLY! - Here's Why...
Have a Group of Students in Long Island?
, NY area.
> Request an Onsite Training Quote < for your group in Long Island today.
How Onsite Training Works
- An expert Instructor will come to your office and personally train the students
- Course can be fully customized to your training needs
- Each student receives a Course Manual with Practice Files (Materials provided before the class date)
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 3-4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
- Training is completed in a convenient session(s) of your choosing
- Two 15 minute breaks and one hour long break for lunch daily
> Request an Onsite Training Quote <
Certified Staffing Solutions