Attend with our instructor-led training services. Our
courses are task-based and focus on real-world scenarios and challenges students face in their day-to-day environments.
Training is available on-site for groups in a private setting. We also offer live online or in-person classes (when listed below) for individuals. Each seminar that we offer is instructor-led, so whether you need
classes online, in-person or on-site, you will learn from an instructor. Our consists of both lectures and hands-on exercises.
Just yourself in ?
- Public Instructor-led classes
- Appropriate for individuals
- Hands-on exercises for maximum learning
- NOT e-Learning - live instructors teaching
Have a group in
- For groups of 3 or more students
- Custom classes
based on your needs
- Instant Quote Sheet Emailed to You
- Live Online:
- In Classroom: Classes listed with a City name are conducted in a classroom via our Remote Instructor-led training method - Learn More.
- Have a group? We can come onsite to your office and hold a course - Learn More.
|Class Registration||Class Title||Price||Location||# Day(s)||Start Date||End Date
|Register Now >||SAS Programming Essentials||$1,800 ||| Live Online |, ||3||Mon - Jul 27, 2015||Wed - Jul 29, 2015
|Register Now >||SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques||$1,200 ||| Live Online |, ||2||Thu - Jul 30, 2015||Fri - Jul 31, 2015
|Register Now >||SAS Programming Essentials||$1,800 ||| Live Online |, ||3||Mon - Sep 14, 2015||Wed - Sep 16, 2015
|Register Now >||SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques||$1,200 ||| Live Online |, ||2||Thu - Sep 17, 2015||Fri - Sep 18, 2015
|Register Now >||SAS Programming Essentials||$1,800 ||| Live Online |, ||3||Mon - Nov 2, 2015||Wed - Nov 4, 2015
|Register Now >||SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques||$1,200 ||| Live Online |, ||2||Thu - Nov 5, 2015||Fri - Nov 6, 2015
SAS, short for Statistical Analysis System, is a program that gives an individual the ability to perform all sorts of different functions, ranging from data management and statistical analysis to business planning, forecasting and quality improvement. There are all sorts of different business professionals and individuals who would want to use this kind of feature and service, which is what makes it so valuable. However, learning SAS can be rather difficult to understand, which is why it is always best to go about using a professional service to help learn the inner features of the software and what it is able to do. This is exactly why bringing in a trained professional is always the best, as learning the SAS by yourself can be difficult and frustrating.
With SAS, it all depends on how you want to learn the service and who is going to want to learn. The SAS training either works over the Internet with live training sessions that you watch over a streaming Internet connection, or you can bring the professional to your place of work, should you have a large number of individuals on hand who need assistance in learning the SAS. Regardless of how you want to learn the programming features, CertStaff is there to assist you.
There are so many different features available to you in learning SAS software, and while it is possible to try and attempt to learn the features on your own, you are going to be much better off learning from a professional
Some Companies in Label We've Trained:
In Label and other cities in Label, we have trained these companies. Feel free to contact us for student or company references.
Certified Staffing Solutions
If you have a group of several students, we are able to provide training onsite at companies in the
> Request an Onsite Training Quote < for your group in today.
How Onsite Training Works
- An expert Instructor will come to your office and personally train the students
- Course can be fully customized to your training needs
- Each student receives a Course Manual with Practice Files (Materials provided before the class date)
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 3-4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
- Training is completed in a convenient session(s) of your choosing
- Two 15 minute breaks and one hour long break for lunch daily
> Request an Onsite Training Quote <
We are able to provide training onsite at companies in .
Certified Staffing Solutions provides training in and these neighborhoods:
Additional Classes in :