Have a Group of Students in Las Vegas?
If you have a group of several students, we are able to provide AutoCAD training onsite at companies in the Las Vegas
, NV area.
> Request an Onsite Training Quote < for your group in Las Vegas today.
How Onsite Training Works
- An expert Instructor will come to your office and personally train the students
- Course can be fully customized to your training needs
- Each student receives a Course Manual with Practice Files (Materials provided before the class date)
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 3-4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
- Training is completed in a convenient session(s) of your choosing
- Two 15 minute breaks and one hour long break for lunch daily
> Request an Onsite Training Quote <
We are able to provide AutoCAD training onsite at companies in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas (/l??s 've?g?s/) is the most populous city in the U.S. state of Nevada and the county seat of Clark County. Las Vegas is an internationally renowned major resort city for gambling, shopping, and fine dining. The city bills itself as The Entertainment Capital of the World, and is famous for its consolidated casino–hotels and associated entertainment. A growing retirement and family city, Las Vegas is the 31st-most populous city in the United States, with a population at the 2010 census of 583,756. The 2010 population of the Las Vegas metropolitan area was 1,951,269.
Established in 1905, Las Vegas was incorporated as a city in 1911. At the close of the 20th century, Las Vegas was the most populous American city founded in that century (a distinction held by Chicago in the 19th century). The city's tolerance for various forms of adult entertainment earned it the title of Sin City, and this image has made Las Vegas a popular setting for films and television programs. There are numerous outdoor lighting displays on Fremont Street, as well as elsewhere in the city.
View Larger Map
Certified Staffing Solutions
3960 Howard Hughes Parkway,