Upcoming New Orleans CompTIA Security Plus Certification Classes
- Live Instructors Teaching
- Attend from Home or Office
- Hands-on Exercises
1. Introduction to Security.
2. Malware and Social Engineering Attacks
3. Internet, Wireless, and Other Attacks.
4. Vulnerability Assessment and Mitigating Attacks
5. Data, Application, and Physical Security.
6. Securing the Host.
7. Network Security.
8. Network Security Protocols and Administering a Secure Network.
9. Wireless Network Security.
10. Access Control Fundamentals.
11. Authentication and Account Management.
12. Basic Cryptography.
13. Digital Certificates, PKI, and Transport Encryption.
14. Business Continuity.
15. Risk Mitigation and Awareness Training.
Achieve CompTIA Security+ Certification with our hands-on, instructor-led training courses. Our Security+ Certification classes are task-based and focus on real-world scenarios and challenges students face in their day to day environments.
One of the most regarded certifications for people that work with network security is that of the CompTIA Security Plus Certification. Lots of companies actually require employees to obtain this in order to stay employed. There are some organizations that do not even consider a candidate that has not earned this certification. Fortunately, there are companies like Certified Staffing Solutions that have made it much easier for people to get certified.
With Certified Staffing Solutions people have the opportunities to get very extensive training on things pertaining to security. There will be some broad coverage of an abundant amount of issues. Topics include network server administration, password security and network protocols. This will be discussed online or with live instructors that will also teach about things like routing and switches.
Students that are part of the Certified Staffing Solutions classes will walk away with a much more clearer understanding of what they need to do in order to prepare for the CompTIA Security Plus Certification exam. The courses offered by the Certified Staffing Solutions instructors prepare students to pass because the information offered is quite thorough.
There are companies that get people to take classes with instructors that come to the office. Others businesses may only need training for a couple of students. Certified Saffing Solutions is able to handle both types of needs. It is a great program that convenient and well received by the masses. People continue signing up for educational technology classes because these methods work well.
Have a Group of Students in New Orleans?
If you have a group of several students, we are able to provide CompTIA Security Plus Certification training onsite at companies in the New Orleans
, LA area.
> Request an Onsite Training Quote < for your group in New Orleans today.
How Onsite Training Works
- An expert Instructor will come to your office and personally train the students
- Course can be fully customized to your training needs
- Each student receives a Course Manual with Practice Files (Materials provided before the class date)
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 3-4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
- Training is completed in a convenient session(s) of your choosing
- Two 15 minute breaks and one hour long break for lunch daily
> Request an Onsite Training Quote <
We are able to provide CompTIA Security Plus Certification training onsite at companies in New Orleans.
Certified Staffing Solutions provides a variety of computer training services to the New Orleans, LA area. Our courses allow for our students to be instructed either by online or by one of our quality instructors in a classroom setting. From this we allow for you to get the opportunity to not only get the chance to grow and learn what takes it to compete in a real-world environment, but also be able to talk one on one with your instructor.
We offer numerous computer training courses here in New Orleans, LA, such as Java and Adobe Dreamweaver. Feel free to find out what courses and classes are available by browsing the tabs that showcase what we offer.
New Orleans, LA--referred to by some as "The Big Easy" or "NOLA," and well known for Irs heritage, music, and culture, is the largest city and part of the largest metropolitan area in the state of Louisiana. It is located in southeastern Louisiana. The U.S. Census designates the area as the New Orleans-Metairie -Kenner Metropolitan Statistical Area, with a 2010 population of 1,167,934.
Certified Staffing Solutions
1615 Poydras Street,
Nearby New Orleans Cities:
New Orleans Arabi Gretna Metairie Harvey Chalmette Marrero Westwego Meraux Belle Chasse Violet Kenner Ama Saint Rose Saint Bernard Braithwaite Luling Barataria Destrehan New Sarpy Boutte
De Ridder, LA|
Morgan City, LA|
Pierre Part, LA
Fort Polk South, LA|
Lake Charles, Louisiana|
Baton Rouge, Louisiana|
New Iberia, LA|
New Orleans, Louisiana|