Have a Group of Students in Roanoke?
If you have a group of several students, we are able to provide Quickbooks training onsite at companies in the Roanoke
, VA area.
> Request an Onsite Training Quote < for your group in Roanoke today.
How Onsite Training Works
- An expert Instructor will come to your office and personally train the students
- Course can be fully customized to your training needs
- Each student receives a Course Manual with Practice Files (Materials provided before the class date)
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 3-4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
- Training is completed in a convenient session(s) of your choosing
- Two 15 minute breaks and one hour long break for lunch daily
> Request an Onsite Training Quote <
We are able to provide Quickbooks training onsite at companies in Roanoke.
The Roanoke Metropolitan Statistical Area is a Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) in Virginia as defined by the United States Office of Management and Budget (OMB). The Roanoke MSA is sometimes referred to as the Roanoke Valley, even though the Roanoke MSA occupies a larger area than the Roanoke Valley. It is geographically similar to the area known as the Roanoke Region of Virginia, but while the latter includes Alleghany County, the former does not. As of the 2000 census, the MSA had a population of 288,309 (though a July 1, 2009 estimate placed the population at 300,399).
Certified Staffing Solutions
"I thought the class was very helpful. The instructor showed a lot of patience for what may have seemed "silly" questions. I cant wait to take my next class." - Jennifer M.
"I appreciate Ali's style of instruction very much. He has a unique, engaging delivery and makes learning through this platform easy, useful and interesting--he is not dry and boring at all, is not repetitive and doesn't ramble. He is always ready to answer any question and is patient with us when we need a bit more help. Thank you." - Dawn A.
"Jeffry was fantastic. Clear, methodical and extremely helpful. It was evident that he has a mastery of the software, and he was able to effectively share his knowledge in a manner that a beginner could understand." - Benjamin M.
"Bill was great. Very attentive, clear, and explained things at a pace that I could follow. " - Amanda J.
"This class was really helpful to me it even refreshed my memory from when I took a computer class back in college. I recommend this class to anyone." - Shamir L.
Contact us for more Student Review/References...