Olympia is the capital city of the state of Washington and the county seat of Thurston County. It was incorporated on January 28, 1859. The population was 46,478 at the 2010 census. Olympia is a major cultural center of the Puget Sound region.
Olympia is located 30 miles (48 km) southwest of Tacoma, 60 miles (97 km) southwest of Seattle, and 106 miles (171 km) north of Portland, Oregon.
Just yourself in
- Live Instructor-led online
- Appropriate for individuals
- Attend class from home or office
- NOT e-Learning - live instructors teaching
Have a group in
for groups of 4 or more students
- Custom classes
based on your needs
- Instant Quote Sheet Emailed to You
Certified Staffing Solutions
Additional Courses Available: