This course takes a hands-on, applied approach to the first programming language course for students studying computer science. The course begins with procedural programming in C, and then gradually introduces object-oriented programming features and the C++ language syntax that enables first-time programmers to use them.
Group Classes - Onsite at Your Office
Have a group of students? We can come onsite to your office and hold a course. Request Free Quote
Public Classes - Classes are $2,750 each.
Upcoming Class Dates: Click each date below to register or view location/attendance options.
|1. An Introduction to Programming.
2. Beginning the Problem-Solving Process.
3. Variables and Constants.
4. Completing the Problem-Solving Process.
5. The Selection Structure.
6. More on the Selection Structure.
7. The Repetition Structure.
8. More on the Repetition Structure.
9. Value-Returning Functions.
10. Void Functions.
11. One-Dimensional Arrays.
12. Two-Dimensional Arrays.
14. Sequential Access Files.
15: Classes and Objects.