day(s) Public Class Price:
/person (USD) Group Onsite Price: Request Quote
Mastering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 is the gold-standard reference for system administrators and first-time users alike. Fully updated to align with the latest release, this expert-led training provides comprehensive coverage and easy-to-follow tutorials for all aspects of Exchange Server installation, configuration, and management. This class will walk you through planning and design, installation, administration and management, maintenance, and more, so you can get up to speed quickly and get back to work.
View Course Details ➥
Microsoft Exchange allows access to e-mail, voicemail, and calendars at any time, from almost any device. The 2016 release is designed specifically to appeal to enterprises; if you've been tasked with the implementation, this course has the information you need.
- Get up to speed with the latest changes and features
- Understand server configurations, requirements, installation, and migration
- Manage mailboxes, groups, connectivity, and the client access server
- Troubleshoot common issues efficiently and effectively
Prefer a self-paced learning solution to fit your own schedule? Certstaffix® Training offers eLearning courses bundled together:
- Learn at your own pace - Start and stop as it is convenient for you. Pick up where you left off.
- Lecture utilizing video and recorded screen shots
- Desktop Software Courses: We provide lab environment with the software you are learning, no need to have the software on your computer
- 6 month subscription length