Attend Our Classes From Home - No Software Needed - Learn More...
Adobe Fireworks CS6
by Certstaffix® Training
Length: 3 day(s) Public Class Price: $1300/person (USD) Group Class Price: Request Quote Course Category: Adobe Fireworks | 223223 adobe-fireworks-cs6
This 3 day course teaches students step-by-step the key techniques for working in Fireworks. Students will learn what they need to know to collaborate with other Adobe Creative Suite applications to design and mock up basic Web pages or interfaces for rich Internet applications. In addition students will learn how to demo a design live for a client, export the design as an interactive PDF, and export complete Web page designs as Web standards-compliant CSS-based layouts, or as PDF. This new CS6 edition course covers CSS extraction using the CSS Properties panel, jQuery Mobile skinning, and sprite creation, as well as new gradient editing features and enhancements to the Properties panel.
Public Classes - Live Online at Your Location or OursHow It Works
Certstaffix® Training public classes are instructor-led, live online training you attend from your home or work or in one of our local computer labs. Our live online instructors teach you from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
- A real, live instructor teaching you from another location
- Hands-on learning with the software/skills you are being taught
- Interaction with all students in the class at other locations
- Any needed software for class provided in online lab environment
- Easy assistance from the instructor
Click a class date below to register & view location/attendance options.
Group Classes for Organizations - Onsite or Online How It Works
Have a group of employees needing the same training? Onsite training at your office or group live online classes are great solutions.
- An expert Instructor will either come to your office or deliver a private live online class to your students
- Course can be customized to your training needs
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
Detailed Course Topics
|1. Getting to know the Workspace
2. The Pages, States, and Layers Panels: Fundamental Workflow tools
3. Working with Bitmap Images
4. Working with Selections
5. Working with Vector Graphics
7. Working with Text
8. Using Symbols
9. Using styles and the styles panel
10. Optimizing for the Web
11. Prototyping Basics
12. Advanced Prototyping
13. Improving Your Workflow
14. Designing for Mobile design and beyond