In this two-day course students will learn advanced features of XML. Through lecture and hands-on lab exercises, they will extend their capabilities in XML Schema, XPath, and XSLT. Appendices on XQuery and XSL-FO are included as well.
- Reuse XML Schema content using features such as restriction, extension, and redefinition.
- Ensure element or attribute uniqueness with XML Schema.
- Transform XSLT stylesheets to text, HTML, and XML output.
- Call various XPath and XSLT functions.
- Merge XSLT stylesheets using include and import syntax.
- Use XSLT and XPath 2.0 elements and functions.