|You should have the following prerequisite skills before taking this class:
- Be able to navigate Windows.
- Be able to use a web browser.
- Experience logging on to, navigating, and searching a website.
- Basic end-user skills with personal productivity software such as Microsoft® Office or Google Apps™.
- Familiarity with networking concepts such as server, database, storage, IP subnet, load balancing, authentication, authorization.
- Some experience as an IT practitioner, manager, or leader may be helpful.
|NOTE: To perform the course activities, students will need to provide credit card information to create some cloud accounts. Charges, if any, to these cards will be minimal, and where possible the activities suggest alternate strategies in cases where minor charges might be accrued.
|Lesson 1: Getting Started with AWS
Topic A: AWS
Topic B: Leverage AWS in Your Business Strategy
Topic C: Work with the AWS Management Console
Lesson 2: Implementing AWS Storage and Database Services
Topic A: Configure AWS Storage
Topic B: Deploy Amazon Database Services
Lesson 3: Implementing Compute and Network Services
Topic A: Implement Elastic Cloud Compute Services
Topic B: Implement Virtual Networks
Lesson 4: Using AWS Management Tools
Topic A: Automate AWS Resource Provisioning
Topic B: Manage AWS Resources
Lesson 5: Securing an AWS Deployment
Topic A: Enforce AWS Security
Topic B: Optimize AWS Security