Attend Our Classes From Home - No Software Needed - Learn More...
CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-003)
by Certstaffix® Training
Length: 5 day(s) Public Class Price: $3100/person (USD) Group Class Price: Request Quote Course Category: Cyber Security | 263263 comptia-casp-plus
The CompTIA CASP+ training offers preparation for exam CAS-003. Practical examples and real-world insights illustrate critical topics and show what essential practices look like on the ground, while detailed explanations of technical and business concepts give you the background you need to apply identify and implement appropriate security solutions.
The next few years will bring a 45-fold increase in digital data, and at least one third of that data will pass through the cloud. The level of risk to data everywhere is growing in parallel, and organizations are in need of qualified data security professionals.
- Master cryptography, controls, vulnerability analysis, and network security
- Identify risks and execute mitigation planning, strategies, and controls
- Analyze security trends and their impact on your organization
- Integrate business and technical components to achieve a secure enterprise architecture
Certification exams are administered by third party testing companies such as Pearson Vue or Prometric. Our courses prepare you for the certification exam, which is an additional fee paid to the testing provider. You must contact Prometric, Pearson Vue or the corresponding testing provider to take a certification exam.
Public Classes - Live Online at Your Location or OursHow It Works
Certstaffix® Training public classes are instructor-led, live online training you attend from your home or work or in one of our local computer labs. Our live online instructors teach you from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
- A real, live instructor teaching you from another location
- Hands-on learning with the software/skills you are being taught
- Interaction with all students in the class at other locations
- Any needed software for class provided in online lab environment
- Easy assistance from the instructor
Click a class date below to register & view location/attendance options.
Group Classes for Organizations - Onsite or Online How It Works
Have a group of employees needing the same training? Onsite training at your office or group live online classes are great solutions.
- An expert Instructor will either come to your office or deliver a private live online class to your students
- Course can be customized to your training needs
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
Detailed Course Topics
Chapter 1 Cryptographic Tools and Techniques
Chapter 2 Comprehensive Security Solutions
Chapter 3 Securing Virtualized, Distributed, and Shared Computing
Chapter 4 Host Security
Chapter 5 Application Security and Penetration Testing
Chapter 6 Risk Management
Chapter 7 Policies, Procedures, and Incident Response
Chapter 8 Security Research and Analysis
Chapter 9 Enterprise Security Integration
Chapter 10 Security Controls for Communication and Collaboration