Organizations use reporting tools to access data sources and generate customized reports. SAP® Crystal Reports® 2020 enhances report building and report processing techniques with a variety of features that add value to a presentation. In this course, you will create a basic report by connecting to a database and modifying the report's presentation.
Information is critical to making sound business decisions. Data presented without any formatting or structure holds little or no meaning for interpretation. Crystal Reports 2020 helps you build advanced reports with ease, presenting complex information in an understandable way. In this course, you will connect to a database to extract data and present it as a report.
- Identify the elements of the Crystal Reports interface.
- Create and modify a basic report.
- Use formulas to calculate and filter data.
- Build a parameterized report.
- Group report data.
- Enhance a report.
- Create a report using data from an Excel workbook.
- Distribute data.