Attend Our Classes From Home - No Software Needed - Learn More...
Introduction to Programming
by Certstaffix® Training
Length: 3 day(s) Public Class Price: $1680/person (USD) Group Class Price: Request Quote Course Category: Computer Programming | 203203 introduction-to-programming
This course is a language-independent introduction to programming logic. It consists of seven areas that cover the fundamentals of programming logic--introductory concepts, structure, decision-making, looping, array manipulation, calling methods, and an introduction to object-oriented programming.
Public Classes - Live Online at Your Location or OursHow It Works
Certstaffix® Training public classes are instructor-led, live online training you attend from your home or work or in one of our local computer labs. Our live online instructors teach you from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
- A real, live instructor teaching you from another location
- Hands-on learning with the software/skills you are being taught
- Interaction with all students in the class at other locations
- Any needed software for class provided in online lab environment
- Easy assistance from the instructor
Click a class date below to register & view location/attendance options.
Group Classes for Organizations - Onsite or Online How It Works
Have a group of employees needing the same training? Onsite training at your office or group live online classes are great solutions.
- An expert Instructor will either come to your office or deliver a private live online class to your students
- Course can be customized to your training needs
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
Detailed Course Topics
|1. An Overview of Computers and Logic.
2. Understanding Structure.
3. Making Decisions.
7. Object-Oriented Programming.