Attend Our Classes From Home - No Software Needed - Learn More...
Intro to Statistics with Minitab
by Certstaffix® Training
Length: 1 day(s) Public Class Price: $595/person (USD) Group Class Price: Request Quote Course Category: Minitab | 190190 minitab-basic-statistics
In this follow on course to Certstaffix Training's Minitab Basics course, you will learn how to use Minitab along with statistical tests to evaluate data. You will also learn how to analyze the outcome of these tests.
Public Classes - Live Online at Your Location or OursHow It Works
Certstaffix® Training public classes are instructor-led, live online training you attend from your home or work or in one of our local computer labs. Our live online instructors teach you from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
- A real, live instructor teaching you from another location
- Hands-on learning with the software/skills you are being taught
- Interaction with all students in the class at other locations
- Any needed software for class provided in online lab environment
- Easy assistance from the instructor
Click a class date below to register & view location/attendance options.
Group Classes for Organizations - Onsite or Online How It Works
Have a group of employees needing the same training? Onsite training at your office or group live online classes are great solutions.
- An expert Instructor will either come to your office or deliver a private live online class to your students
- Course can be customized to your training needs
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
Detailed Course Topics
|5 Making Decisions with Intervals
• 5.1 Confidence, Prediction, and Tolerance Intervals
• 5.2 Calculating Confidence Intervals
• 5.3 Calculating Prediction Intervals
• 5.4 Calculating Tolerance Intervals
• 5.5 Find Out More
6 Testing Hypotheses
• 6.1 Hypothesis Testing Demystified
• 6.2 Using the Hypothesis Tests Assistant
• 6.3 Testing Hypotheses Using the Traditional Menus
• 6.4 Find Out More
8 Fitting Regression Models
• 8.1 Fitting a Polynomial Model
• 8.2 Fitting a Model with Many Predictor Variables
• 8.3 Diagnosing Regression Problems
• 8.4 Fitting Nonlinear Regression Models
• 8.5 Fitting Models with Categorical Response Variables
• 8.6 Find Out More