This course is an introduction to Microsoft® Office 365® with Skype® for Business in a cloud-based environment.
Using the Office 365 suite of productivity apps, users can easily communicate and collaborate together through Microsoft® Outlook® mail and Skype for Business instant messaging and online meetings. Additionally, the Microsoft® SharePoint® team site provides a central storage location for accessing and modifying shared documents. This course introduces working with shared documents in the familiar Office 365 online apps—Word, PowerPoint, and Excel—as an alternative to installing the Microsoft® Office desktop applications. This course also introduces several productivity apps—Teams, Yammer, Planner, and Delve—that can be used in combination by teams for communication and collaboration.
In this course, you will build upon your knowledge of the Microsoft Office desktop application suite to work productively in the cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 environment. You will:
- Sign in, navigate, and identify components of the Office 365 environment.
- Create, edit, and share documents with team members using Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Collaborate and work with colleagues using the Team, Planner, and Yammer apps.
- Use email and manage contacts with Outlook on the web.
- Use instant messaging with Skype for Business.
- Conduct online meetings with Skype for Business.