This course is a complete resource for PMP exam preparation. This course includes detailed discussion on a wide range of project management topics, concepts, and key terms, alongside frequent opportunities to gain hands-on practice using these skills in typical workplace scenarios. The course features:
- More than 400 exercises and practice questions throughout the book
- A focus on what you really need to know to pass the exam
- Exclusive Tricks of the Trade®
- Proven study techniques
- A straightforward approach to complex material
- Agile content to improve understanding
This book is aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Sixth Edition. It is intended for all PMP exams taken after January 2, 2021.
Certification exams are administered by third party testing companies such as Pearson Vue or Prometric. Our courses prepare you for the certification exam, which is an additional fee paid to the testing provider. You must contact Prometric, Pearson Vue or the corresponding testing provider to take a certification exam.