In this Python training course, students learn to program in Python. The course is aimed at students new to the language and who may, or may not, have experience with other programming languages. Students will learn:
- how Python works and its place in the world of programming languages
- to work with and manipulate strings
- to perform math operations
- to work with Python sequences
- to collect user input and output results
- flow control processing
- to write to, and read from, files
- to write functions
- to handle exceptions
- work with dates and times.
This Python course is taught using Python 3; however, differences between Python 2 and Python 3 are noted.