Attend Our Classes From Home - No Software Needed - Learn More...
SAS Macro Programming
by Certstaffix® Training
Length: 2 day(s) Public Class Price: $1240/person (USD) Group Class Price: Request Quote Course Category: SAS | 173173 sas-macro-programming
SAS macro programming is a skill needed for many jobs that involve using SAS. This course covers writing macro programs, techniques and tips. Learn to write SAS macro programs fast and efficiently.
Public Classes - Live Online at Your Location or OursHow It Works
Certstaffix® Training public classes are instructor-led, live online training you attend from your home or work or in one of our local computer labs. Our live online instructors teach you from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
- A real, live instructor teaching you from another location
- Hands-on learning with the software/skills you are being taught
- Interaction with all students in the class at other locations
- Any needed software for class provided in online lab environment
- Easy assistance from the instructor
Click a class date below to register & view location/attendance options.
Group Classes for Organizations - Onsite or Online How It Works
Have a group of employees needing the same training? Onsite training at your office or group live online classes are great solutions.
- An expert Instructor will either come to your office or deliver a private live online class to your students
- Course can be customized to your training needs
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
Detailed Course Topics
|Knowledge of the topics covered in our 3 day course SAS Programming Essentials
Macro Processing Mechanics
Macro Symbol Tables / Processing Macro Programs
Macro Language Functions
Macro Expressions and Statements
Special Characters and Mnemonic Operators
Interfaces to the Macro Facility
Storing and Reusing Macros
Library of Utilities
Debugging / Error Checking