This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with SharePoint, and empower your whole organization to do so, too.
- Create, edit, share, and manage documents, and use document collaboration in teams
- Create sites, organize them, and customize their layouts, features, and apps
- Efficiently organize content by using lists, libraries, and sites
- Manage site security, themes, templates, and content syndication
- Search for information and people, target your queries, and promote search results
- Manage projects by using SharePoint project sites
- Automate business processes by using workflows
- Communicate and collaborate via SharePoint’s social features
- Use SharePoint with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and OneNote
This course is taught with SharePoint 2016 software and materials, however, version 2013 can attend due to minor differences between the two.