Attend Our Classes From Home - No Software Needed - Learn More...
Introductory Statistics - Advanced
by Certstaffix® Training
Length: 1 day(s) Public Class Price: $445/person (USD) Group Class Price: Request Quote Course Category: Business Statistics | 189189 statistics-advanced
This course discusses the basics of inferential statistics and commonly used tests for analysis. This includes correctly identifying the test to use and possible errors when running analysis. Designed for those people who want to take the next step with their data and to complement their descriptive procedures with inferential.
Public Classes - Live Online at Your Location or OursHow It Works
Certstaffix® Training public classes are instructor-led, live online training you attend from your home or work or in one of our local computer labs. Our live online instructors teach you from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
- A real, live instructor teaching you from another location
- Hands-on learning with the software/skills you are being taught
- Interaction with all students in the class at other locations
- Any needed software for class provided in online lab environment
- Easy assistance from the instructor
Click a class date below to register & view location/attendance options.
Group Classes for Organizations - Onsite or Online How It Works
Have a group of employees needing the same training? Onsite training at your office or group live online classes are great solutions.
- An expert Instructor will either come to your office or deliver a private live online class to your students
- Course can be customized to your training needs
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
Detailed Course Topics
|Fundamentals of Hypothesis Testing Part I
One of the biggest uses of statistics is to conduct inferential statistics, or drawing conclusions of a population from a sample. Setting up the test is key in drawing up relevant conclusions.
The null and alternative hypotheses
Types of errors
Hypothesis test for a mean with a large sample
Hypothesis test for a mean with a small sample
Hypothesis test for a proportion
Fundamentals of Hypothesis Testing Part II
A continuation of Part I, but emphasis will be placed on two or more samples when drawing inferences.
Hypothesis test for two means – independent samples
Hypothesis test for two means – dependent samples
Hypothesis test for two proportions
One way Analysis of Variance
Fundamentals of Hypothesis Testing Part III
A continuation of hypothesis testing, looking at inferring based on count data as well as looking at possible correlational relationship and predictive powers of statistics.
Chi-Square test of goodness of fit
Chi-Square test of independence
Introduction to Regression