Attend Our Classes From Home - No Software Needed - Learn More...
Introductory Statistics - Intermediate
by Certstaffix® Training
Length: 1 day(s) Public Class Price: $445/person (USD) Group Class Price: Request Quote Course Category: Business Statistics | 189189 statistics-intermediate
This course discusses the transition phase between descriptive statistics and inferential statistics. Students will take the next step and learn the knowledge necessary to understand more complex statistical inference.
Public Classes - Live Online at Your Location or OursHow It Works
Certstaffix® Training public classes are instructor-led, live online training you attend from your home or work or in one of our local computer labs. Our live online instructors teach you from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
- A real, live instructor teaching you from another location
- Hands-on learning with the software/skills you are being taught
- Interaction with all students in the class at other locations
- Any needed software for class provided in online lab environment
- Easy assistance from the instructor
Click a class date below to register & view location/attendance options.
Group Classes for Organizations - Onsite or Online How It Works
Have a group of employees needing the same training? Onsite training at your office or group live online classes are great solutions.
- An expert Instructor will either come to your office or deliver a private live online class to your students
- Course can be customized to your training needs
- Course is scheduled based on dates you provide (Subject to instructor availability)
- We usually require about 4 weeks lead time to arrange a training session
Detailed Course Topics
Probability is the key to understanding statistics. With this topic, students will gain a fundamental knowledge of the rules of probability and counting in order to understand more advanced topics in statistics. Topics that will be covered:
Basic probability rules
The additive and multiplicative rule of probability
Sampling Distributions bridge the gap between basic descriptive statistics and inferential statistics. Understanding these distributions is key in order to understand and be able to conduct advanced statistical inference.
The Normal Distribution
The Central Limit Theorem
Approximating the Binomial Distribution
Basics of Confidence Intervals