Data Science Certification Training - R Programming - 24 hours
DescriptionThe Data Science with R training course has been designed to impart an in-depth knowledge of the various data analytics techniques which can be performed using R.
Mastering R language: The course provides an in-depth understanding of the R language, R-studio, and R packages. You will learn the various types of apply functions including DPYR, gain an understanding of data structure in R, and perform data visualizations using the various graphics available in R.
Mastering advanced statistical concepts: The course also includes the various statistical concepts like linear and logistic regression, cluster analysis, and forecasting. You will also learn hypothesis testing.
Course Goals - Gain a foundational understanding of business analytics and various statistical concepts
- Master the R programming and understand how various statements are executed in R
- Gain an in-depth understanding of data structure used in R and learn to import/export data in R
- Define, understand and use the various apply functions and DPLYP functions
- Understand and use the various graphics in R for data visualization
- Understand and use linear, non-linear regression models, and classification techniques for data analysis
- Learn and use the various association rules and Apriori algorithm
- Learn and use clustering methods including K-means, DBSCAN, and hierarchical clustering