Microsoft Teams Essentials - 45 minutesLearn To Collaborate and Communicate with Microsoft Teams. Many businesses are using Microsoft Teams to facilitate communication, collaboration, file sharing, and more. This mini-course covers everything you need to know in order to start using Microsoft Teams in just the first two modules.
Mastering Microsoft Teams - 5 hoursConversations, Channels, and Chatbots: Learn How To Get The Most from Microsoft’s New Communications Hub - Teams
The ability for teams to work together productively is perhaps the most important function in any business, and it’s the central focus of the new Microsoft Teams application.
From file sharing and co-editing to video calls, persistent chat, screen sharing, and more, learn how Microsoft Teams gives you the tools to stay in touch and get work done with your colleagues and partners.
- Describe the role and function of Microsoft Teams
- Create and Manage Teams and Channels
- Describe the difference between Channel Conversations and Chat Conversations
- Identify uses for Chatbots
- Discuss how to start scheduled or ad-hoc Meetings
- Setup and Edit a Wiki
- Add custom tabs to Channels and Chats
- Use Documents and Apps in Channels